Italy Government Scholarships For International Students 2023 || Apply Now: If you’re considering pursuing a master’s degree in Italy, but are concerned about the financial burden, then you’ll be happy to know that there are Government Scholarships in Italy available for international students. These Italian masters scholarships provide an exceptional opportunity to pursue higher education in Italy without incurring significant expenses. With the abundance of high-ranking universities and master’s programs in various fields, Italy has a lot to offer to students looking to enhance their academic credentials.
By obtaining government scholarships in Italy, you can cover the costs of tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses, allowing you to focus on your studies and make the most out of your experience in Italy. Take the first step towards your dream of studying in Italy by exploring Government Scholarships in Italy and applying to the program that aligns with your goals and interests.
In a glorious collaboration, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – Directorate General for Public and Cultural Diplomacy, the Ministry of University and Research, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, have united their efforts to offer a remarkable opportunity for aspiring global scholars. The “Invest Your Talent in Italy” program has unveiled its plans to allocate an array of scholarships for the upcoming academic year of 2023-2024, welcoming students from all around the world who share a keen interest in pursuing higher education in Italy.
- Location: Italy
- Duration: 1 year
- Program: Master’s
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 24 February 2023
What Are The Benefits Of Applying For A Masters Scholarship In Italy?
- This prestigious master’s scholarship program will grant full scholarships to students seeking to pursue master’s degrees (Laurea Magistrale or Master universitario) at select Italian Higher Education Institutes, whether state-owned institutions or those legally recognized by the relevant State authorities.
- As part of the program’s distinctive features, it will also offer a mandatory internship at distinguished Italian companies, who are esteemed partners of this esteemed initiative. With the grants deriving from an express will of the Italian government, which has been manifested through this call and, where applicable, from international agreements, this is an unparalleled opportunity for talented individuals to make their academic dreams come true in Italy.
- Students will receive health insurance.
- Monthly stipend of 900€ will be granted to students.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria?
- In order to qualify, applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1997.
- You have to submit Proof of English Proficiency such as IELTS and TOEFL.
- Proof of proficiency in English must be submitted by candidates. The certificate from university can be accepted as proof of English proficiency.
- It is not mandatory to demonstrate proficiency in Italian, but in the selection process, it will be taken into account.
Students who wish to apply for a scholarship must be citizens of one of the following countriescountries:
- Republic of China
- Republic of Korea
How To Apply For Italy Government Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Procedure, you can visit the official website for complete details.
- Students have to provide following documents.
- Final transcript and bachelor’s degree.
- Students who have not yet received their degree must submit Assurance from their university.
- English language certificate (for example IELTS or TOEFL) or University Certificate.
- Italian language certificate, when applicable.
- Video in which the candidate should explain their motivations (no longer than 1 minute).
- Valid Passport.
The last date to apply for Italian Government scholarships is 24 February 2023.