University Of Melbourne International Scholarships | With support from engineering alumni, business partners, and the larger community supporting students in the field, the University of Melbourne is launching its Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate International Scholarships. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2023–2024 at the university.
The grant is open to both Australian and domestic students who want to enroll in a master’s degree through coursework at the University of Melbourne’s Faculty of Engineering and IT. Depending on their status as students and program of choice, the chosen candidates might anticipate receiving a prize of $5,000 to $10,000.
A Succinct Description
- The University of Melbourne is a college or organization.
- Department: NA
- Program Level: Master’s
- Award: $10,000
- 20 awards total.
- Availability: Online
- International and domestic nationalities
- The prize may be accepted in Australia.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university that was established in 1853. Only UniMel is older than its counterpart in Australia. It is a top university in the world, coming in at number one in Australia, number 33 in the QS World University Rankings 2023, and number 27 in the list of Best Global Universities by upholding its commitment to its mission of advancing society through the transformative power of learning and research.
Why Would Someone Pick To Attend The University Of Melbourne?
The University of Melbourne is known for preparing its alumni to have an effect of their own by giving them a challenging and fulfilling education. With knowledge in the production, implementation, and distribution of business and economics, UniMel graduates are placed in relevant positions that enable them to become global leaders.
- Australian and international students are both eligible to apply.
- The University of Melbourne accepts applications for coursework-only master’s degree programs in engineering, computers and information, and related fields.
- The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- The candidates must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia, citizens of New Zealand, or nationals of a priority nation.
- The candidates must have submitted an application and been granted admission to the Faculty of Engineering and IT’s master’s by coursework program.
The University of Melbourne will provide the scholarship winners with the following awards, ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 each:
- $5,000 — domestic students enrolled in a Commonwealth Support Place or international students from priority markets participating in an IT degree.
- $10,000 for domestic students enrolling in an Australian Fee Place or international students from priority markets enrolling in an engineering degree.
How To Apply
- Students must use the university portal to submit an application for admission to their selected course. No more funding is required. Automatic consideration will be given to all qualified applicants.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide documentation, in-depth information, and an English translation of any prior research.
- The applicants must fulfill the entry requirements for their master’s program, which is often a related bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate their competence in English by submitting their IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, or Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English test scores (CAE).
TO START THE APPLICATION PROCESS, CLICK HERE.