Saskatchewan 2023 Scholarships For International Students | You are encouraged to apply for the Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunity Scholarships offered by the University of Regina. International students will get the grant for the school year 2023–2024.
International students who are enrolled in a university’s undergraduate program are eligible for the scholarship.
A Succinct Description
- University of Regina, an educational establishment
- Department: NA
- College-level coursework
- Award: $5,000
- 20 awards total.
- Availability: Online
- Nationality: International
- The prize may be accepted in Canada.
The Institution of Regina is a public research university located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. It was established in 1911. The university was initially established as a private, Methodist Church of Canada secondary school. It is listed in the list of the 935 best universities worldwide. The top 20 applicants from each country who received the highest admission average will be picked.
Why Did You Decide To Attend The University Of Regina?
The principles of respect for one another, honesty, morality, and social responsibility serve as the cornerstone of the University of Regina. The university aims to represent the kind of society that each of us wants to live in. A society that appreciates educated persons produces high-impact research and values diversity in Canada.
- Students from other countries may apply.
- Students may apply for an undergraduate study program at the University of Regina.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects
The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- The candidates must be enrolled full-time in one of the University of Regina’s undergraduate programs.
The University of Regina will give the scholarship winners the $5,000 International Undergraduate Students Excellence Award.
How To Apply?
- The university portal must be used to submit the admission application. All qualified candidates will be taken into account.
The following papers must be submitted by the students to the university:
- High school diplomas
- Individual Statement
- Transcripts from a university or college
- References in the Statement of Intent
- Portfolio Building Blocks
- The applicants must fulfill the entry requirements for the undergraduate program at the University of Regina they desire to enroll in.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- CAEL: 70 TOEFL: IBT: 86
- PTE – 59 IELTS 6.5
- Toefl – 80 MELAB – 4.5 CanTEST New Paper – 20
- 110 in Duolingo
GO TO THIS PAGE TO START THE APPLICATION
Application Cutoff Date:
The applicants must adhere to the application deadlines for each course.